I'm guna be a proud mummy soon!

NEWS FLASH, I've been hibernating because I'm pregnant and will be a proud mummy of a little girl!

4D scan courtesy by my soon to be brother in law--thanks!

Anyhow, I am considering blogging and documenting my journey to motherhood-- being pregnant with my little princess is the best thing that's ever happened to me but if times get rough then at least I can look back to this blog to remind myself of my love for her.
My very first scan--12th week
19th week scan, the day I found out I was having a little girl!

Of course, I will compile all my blog about my little princess so when she's older, she could look back with a smile on her face knowing that her mummy and daddy love her very much!

She's adorable and it really was love at first sight!

 I also have a DVD of my 4d scan at home and Ive lost count of how many times I've seen this scan-- call it corny but each time I watch it, I get teary, amazed..full of hopes and dreams of the future.

Teary because I'm so overwhelmed by my love for her--for the first time, I now know how it feels to love unconditionally..

Amazement since I'm amazed that this precious little one is a combination of me and the man I love-- no one else in this world is like her!

Hopes and dreams.. that our little family can overcome whatever struggle life may give us..


I must admit that I'm still oblivious of what it's like to be a parent-- I'm just grateful that I'm not alone in this journey..

God has blessed me with a loving partner who's just as excited to experience parenthood with me.  Together we'll provide a solid family for our little princess, a family that will give her enough love and support which will hopefully aid her to make wise decisions in life once she's older.

Until then, good luck!!  

Like my Facebook public page for more baby bump photos!
                                                                  

Comments