My insight for today is to blog about a list of food that makes y'all beautiful. You must be wondering, is this for real! Is it guaranteed that eating this food will make you instantly beautiful?
Soo lets face it that eating nutritious food will not change your looks drastically.
|Huh?! So I can't look like Kim Kardashian?|
|Madonna looking her best at the age of 52 and she's famous for also leading a healthy lifestyle. Apparently, she doesn't eat processed food and she also does yoga.|
|I've named her Olga, she's 20 (YES she's younger than Madona) she loves..smoking and eating? And she does not give a sh*t what we think--good for you Olga! Life is short but dont make it shorter.|
|Often, I eat fruits and porridge--sadly this is me when I can't resist cravings!! Waahh!|
|Soo cute when he's stuffed and bloated!lol|
So for those who aren't a fan of detox diets then why not opt for eating certain foods that will make you pretty. Here is a list of food that supplements your body to look its best;
- Fish such as Salmon: very healthy and contains high source of Omega 3 which aids in the prevention of age related diseases such as Alzheimer's. Omega 3 also prevents inflamation in our bodies which again could lead to other diseases such as arthritis, rheumatism and other types of cancer. Most importantly, Omega 3 also supplements your skin, ensuring that your cell membrane receives proper nutrition which results to your skin being at its best. Often, you could take Omega 3 capsules on its own and enjoy its benefits. Personally, I would rather get my source of Omega 3 from fish besides its yummy and filling rather than purchasing the just the capsules.
- Green tea: As a model and having worked with other models-- drinking green tea is one of the common things we have in our daily routine and in our diet. Some of the models I know who are quite older than me and does not drink any other drink apart from just green tea and water. This is because as models we know that drinking green tea nurtures our skin, reduce blemishes, nurture tired eyes and helps to remove toxins in our body. Personally, after a fatty and heavy meal, I would often drink 5 cups of green tea to make myself feel better lool. Drinking green tea does not only fight the effects of anti aging but also lowers your cholesterol.
- Eggs: Provides nutrition for healthy skin and hair since it contains Vitamin A. It also contains certain anti oxidants which improves eyesight and reduces the chances of eye diseases such as cataracts. Oh no-- It is not pretty to have eye disorders so its best to prevent it by eating food that will provide nutrition for your eyes. Please remember, prevention is better than cure.
- Blue berries: Has extensive benefits in nurturing the body to look its best. It is high in anti oxidants which boost up the immune system, leaving the body feeling healthy and reduces the chances of getting ill such as cold and ifluenza. Yes, we all know having a cold and cough is not pretty at all. Eating blue berries also neutralizes radicals (coming from pollution, sun and stress), hence effects of aging is reduced.
- Flax seeds is widely known by health conscious individuals since its benefits is extensive and it contains Fibre and Omega 3. High fiber content in food is essential in keeping you feeling full and satisfied. Thus, high fiber content aids people to lose weight since it reduces the chances of getting cravings. Yes, flax seeds also contains Omega 3 which have been mentioned earlier to contain many health and beauty benefits.
- Tomatoes: Also contains antioxidants which aids in destroying radicals which comes from stress, sun and pollution. Thus, food with high levels of anti oxidant such as tomatoes also fights off the effect of aging.
|Apparently, this dude smokes too much and apparently he's younger than me?! NO I am not 80!|
|Beer belly! No one should be allowed to look like this-- unless they are pregnant and carrying a baby!|
|Middle Photo: My look says it all, I confess-- I had a love affair with 'fish and chips' and Mcdonald's at that time.|
A closer look..
Although, it is difficult to resist cravings--one time I stuffed myself with donuts and ice cream that I felt sick afterwards lool. Other than that, I love looking my best so I conditioned myself to crave for healthy stuff such as cherries, melon, tomatoes, mangoes, porridge with honey, sushi and the healthy list goes on!
My diet now consist of healthy and nutritious meals, as seen below;
| My home made dinner-- boiled rice, sea bass, scallops, boiled egg and salad|
|*Sigh..I think I'm in love|
|Sushi is finished!! Waahh not enough, I want more!|
Finally, I wish you all the best in staying fit and beautiful! Good luck y'all!
Don't forget to facebook like for more blogs!!